Please note that, during this current COVID-19 pandemic crisis, all seating will be general admission. We look forward to returning to reserved seating at some point in the future.
Additionally, we ask all patrons to embrace social distancing by ensuring that 2 seats are left empty between your family/group and other ticket purchasers.
Other COVID-19 safeguards for your visit to Baer Theatre and enjoyment of our productions are addressed under the COVID-19 section of this web-site.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds are permitted, except due to an extraordinary event that results in the cancellation of the show.
- Ticket exchanges ARE permitted for those patrons that need to change the day they will be attending the production. Call 773-284-8497 (773-BTG-TIXS) to make arrangements.
- Performance times: Friday & Saturday – 8:00 pm; Saturday & Sunday matinees – 2:00 pm.
- Building and box office will be open 1 hour prior to performance.
- Post-show “meet & greet” will be moved outdoors – weather permitting.
- All on-line and telephone credit card purchases are subject to a $2 processing fee per ticket.