If you would like to make a non-cash donation, the Beverly Theatre Guild is always in need of the following products:
Construction & Cleaning Materials:
- Drywall Screws (1″, 1.5″, 2.5″, 3″)
- Painting Supplies
- 9″ Roller Pads
- 3″ Roller Pads
- 5″ Angled Brushes
- Foam Brushes (various sizes)
- Painter’s Tape
- 7/16″ Screw Bits: Phillips Head
- 4″ Level
- Carpenter Square
- Sturdy Bins to hold scrap wood
- Paper Towels
- Cleaning Sprays
- Steam Mop
- Plastic Totes
- Tools: Hand and power tools, including screw guns, a radial arm saw, table saw, jig saw, and mobile tool cabinets for our tools and hardware
- Hardware: Large, quiet heavy-duty casters and swiveling wheels for scenery construction.
- Rehearsal equipment: Portable “boom box”, and an 88-key portable electronic keyboard with programmable tones.
Costumes: We create many new costumes for each production, as well as maintain a collection of period costumes. If you would like to make a donation, please note the following criteria:
- Fabric is always welcome, four yards minimum, of cotton or easily maintained fabric or specialized fabric such as fur or sparkly material.
- Women’s Costumes: Victorian-era clothing, as well as items from the 1920’s to 1960’s. Unusual shoes in sizes 7-11 are sought and lace-up ankle boots are especially needed.
- Men’s Costumes: Vintage suits, tuxedos with or without tails, black boots, and specialty hats like wool or felt fedoras, homburgs, top hats, newsboy caps.
- Children’s period costumes are always welcome.
- Lowe’s or Home Depot Gift Cards
- Sam’s Club Gift Cards
- Staples, Office Max, or Office Depot Gift Cards
- Postage Stamps
- 5″ x 11″ White Copy Paper
- Light Weight 6ft. Tables
- Extension Cords
- Patio Tent
- Storage bins
- Portable Digital Projector
- Sony A5100 Video Camera
- LCD screen (55” or larger)
- Multimedia projector (portable desktop)
Raffles, Silent Auction, Gift Basket Items:
- Gift cards of any type: Amazon, Home Depot, Staples, Costco, Sam’s Club, Michael’s or other craft stores, gas cards
- Credit card miles or points (for airfare/hotel accommodations)
- Use of vacation homes
- Gift items for raffle baskets
Your Time, Talent and Expertise in the following areas:
- Discounted (or free) printing for advertising, programs, postcards, etc.
- Software and IT Services
- Stage lighting and sound
- Make-up and sewing
- Marketing and grants
- And, as always as greeters, ushers, front-of-the house workers (concessions, raffle baskets, split-the-pot)