If you would like to make a non-cash donation, the theater is always in need of the following products:
- Drywall Screws (1″, 1.5″, 2.5″, 3″)
- Painting Supplies
- 9″ Roller Pads
- 3″ Roller Pads
- 1.5″ Angled Brushes
- Foam Brushes (various sizes)
- Painter’s Tape
- 7/16″ Screw Bits: Phillips Head
- 4″ Level
- Carpenter Square
- Sturdy Bins to hold scrap wood.
- Paper Towels
- Cleaning Sprays
- Steam Mop
- Plastic Totes
- 8.5″ x 11″ White Copy Paper
- Tools: Hand and power tools, including screw guns, a radial arm saw, table saw, jig saw, and mobile tool cabinets for our tools and hardware
- Hardware: Large, quiet heavy-duty casters and swiveling wheels for scenery construction.
- Rehearsal equipment: Portable “boom box”, and an 88-key portable electronic keyboard with programmable tones.
- Costumes: We create many new costumes for each production, as well as maintain a collection of period costumes. If you would like to make a donation, please note the following criteria:
- Fabric is always welcome, four yards minimum, of cotton or easily maintained fabric or specialized fabric such as fur or sparkly material.
- Women’s Costumes: Victorian era clothing, as well as items from the 1920s to 1960’s. Unusual shoes in sizes 7-11 are sought and lace-up ankle boots are especially needed.
- Men’s Costumes: Vintage suits, tuxedos with or without tails, black boots, and specialty hats like wool felt fedoras, Hamburgs, top hats, newsboy caps.
- Children’s period costumes are always welcome.
Lowe’s or Home Depot Gift Cards
Sams Club Gift Cards
Light Weight 6ft. Tables
Program & poster printing trade-outs
Portable Digital Projector
Sony A5100 Video Camera
LCD screen (55” or larger)
Multimedia projector (portable desktop)
Software and IT Services
Staples, Office Max, or Office Depot Gift Cards
Discounted (or free) printing for advertising, programs, postcards, etc.
Raffles, Silent Auction, Gift Basket Items
– Examples: Amazon.com, Home Depot; Staples; Costco; Sam’s Club; Busch’s; Michael’s or other craft stores; Gas Stations
- Credit card miles or points (for airfare/hotel accommodations)
- Use of vacation homes
- Gift items for raffle baskets
Time and Talent
Your expertise in areas
Stage Lighting, makeup, sewing